1. People must first CONVERT: turn away from sin and
go back to God.
This entails the usual demands of the Christian life like
Scripture, obedience to the commandments, concern for
Beyond it there are special requests from the Blessed
2. DAILY OFFERING. "Offer up each day whatever
God requests of you... for the conversion of sinners and
reparation for sin."
3. REPARATION. "Pray, fast, and make sacrifices for
your sins and for the sins of all sinners and unbelievers."
4. EUCHARIST. Frequent prayer, adoration and
reparation before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
5. FIVE FIRST SATURDAYS. "Confess, offer Mass,
receive Holy Communion on the First Saturday of five
consecutive months... with the
intention of making reparation to me..."
6. ROSARY. "Each day recite the prayers of the
rosary, five decades at least -- meditating on the
mysteries -- to make reparation for sin."
7. CONSECRATION. Consecrate yourself to the Sacred
Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This
means entrusting yourself to their care and protection.
Wear the brown scapular as a sign.
The above was copied from this web site. It is a very
interesting article concerning the atomic bomb at
Hiroshima and eight Jesuit priests that miraculously
survived the blasts without any of the expected
(used with permission)
|HOW DOES ONE LIVE THE FATIMA MESSAGE?